Saturday, February 12, 2011

FINAL VECTOR purchase links

They say life is all about the journey rather than the destination, don't they? I mean, that was a song lyric, right? So it's gotta be true.

If that's the case, it's been one hell of a memorable journey trying to reach this destination: publication of my first novel. But we're here now, sort of, and it's a feeling of excitement and satisfaction tinged with nervousness like I've never experienced before.

Why did I say, "we're here now, sort of?"

I'm glad you asked. FINAL VECTOR is out. It's been released. It's available at a number of retailers, including Amazon, Mobipocket and Ebooks.com.

It's also NOT available yet at some other retailers, such as Barnes and Noble and Borders. The distributor for Medallion Press, IPG, says that FINAL VECTOR will begin being available at these places soon, but exactly what - or when - that means, I'm not sure.

Also, if you go to Amazon and search "Final Vector," as I've done so many times I'm wearing the finish off those keys on my laptop, your result will include a bunch of stuff, none of which includes my book. I have an email into Amazon's tech folks asking about the problem, but I'm told it could take up to three days to get an answer.

So the upshot of all of this is that yes, FINAL VECTOR is released and available, and yes, I would love it if you'd give it a try, but if you own a Kindle and want to download it, you need to know the specific purchase link, for now at least. Again, this is the link which will bring you to Amazon's FINAL VECTOR page. Searching it on the site will get you nothing except frustration.

So, really, while we've arrived at our destination, the journey continues. Sort of.

This has been quite an adventure. I can't wait to do it again.

2 comments:

Samantha's--Dad said...

Congratulations Al! I'm awaiting delivery of my ipad and the second thing I'm doing with it is buying your book. Wishing you much success!

Al Leverone said...

Thanks so much! Let me know what you think after you've read it, good, bad or otherwise.

Just out of curiosity, what's the first thing you're going to do with that iPad? Maybe you shouldn't say...never mind...