Tuesday, June 17, 2014

A New Flight 12 release!

If you've read any of my occasionally coherent updates on Facebook or my shamefully rare blog posts here, you know that I was recruited into The Twelve around the first of the year. With names like J. Carson Black, Robert Gregory Browne, Diane Capri, Vincent Zandri, Brett Battles and more, I was thrilled to be asked and wasted no time accepting, lest they come to their senses and withdraw the offer.

I still haven't received my own key to The Twelve's penthouse headquarters yet, but I do get to clean up after their wild celebrity parties, and let me tell you, the things I've seen would stand my hair on end. If I had any.

One of the things we're committed to as a group is rewarding our loyal readers while at the same time introducing our work to new mystery/thriller lovers. Back in February, we offered DEADLY DOZEN, featuring a previously released book from each of us in one handy package, for just 99 cents. People seemed to like it. We sold over 100,000 copies of the thing and spend weeks on the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists.

I realize you know this already, I just like saying it. "New York Times bestseller." Ahhh...

Anyway, we're on to our next project now: FLIGHT 12. My Flight 12 installment kicked the series off last month, and this month it's J. Carson Black's turn. I had the opportunity to read her release, FLIGHT 12: A LAURA CARDINAL THRILLER, prior to publication and I can tell you it's everything you expect out of a Laura Cardinal book and more.

As each member of The Twelve releases his or her installment, we're inviting reader interaction with custom questions at the Flight 12 section of our website. Answering our questions and interacting with the authors and other readers will earn you the opportunity to win cool prizes (a Kindle Paperwhite is one example), and as the project moves on, you'll get the chance to help write the conclusion to this revolutionary series.

In the meantime, you have to read J. Carson Black's FLIGHT 12: A LAURA CARDINAL THRILLER.

Trust me on this.

And if you haven't read my Flight 12 entry yet, this would be a good time to do so. There is no need to read the releases in any particular order, and I'm excited by the early reviews. I packed a lot of action into the story and I'm pleased with how it turned out.

If you do decide to check out J. Carson Black's Laura Cardinal Flight 12 release or my Kristin Cunningham Flight 12 release, we would very much appreciate it if you take a couple of minutes to add an honest review to the appropriate page; it really does help set our work apart from the thousands of other titles available.

And if you've already read the first two Flight 12 entries, don't despair - Diane Capri is up next!

No comments: